We are proud to announce to official opening of registration for the iV Conference at Princeton University on the weekend of February 7–9, 2014.
Please follow the below two-step process very carefully.
Step 1: Conference Registration – This part of the process will ask for your contact information and affiliations.
- Princeton-affiliated students, staff, faculty, and alumni, click here.
- Other Ivy League-affiliated students, faculty, staff, and alumni, click here. (During this process you will also be asked whether you have completed this accommodation form as well. It is essential that you fill out this form to notify us of your accommodation plans during the conference.)
- Due to financial and space constraints, we ask that interested guest attendees fill out this application.
Step 2: Ticket Purchase – Our online portal for ticket purchasing has closed.
- If you are a current undergraduate or graduate student, please bring $20 cash during your conference check-in.
- If you are an alumna/us, faculty member, staff member, or guest attendee, please bring $25 cash during your conference check-in.